Success and strength are not about statistics or surveys, but about you as a person.
Read this blog, read it again, share it, tell people about it, but most of all, do something different. Start today on your journey to being stress-free and successful, then do a bit more tomorrow and the day after………hey presto, you are on the journey to health, happiness and success.
Whenever I say to people that I specialise in stress and well-being and have written books on it, they expect me to sometimes wave a magic wand and take all their stress away in an instant. They are not aware they already have the magic wand themselves!
We are all hard-wired to be stress-free, liberated, happy and at peace with ourselves. It is our natural state, but we lose sight of this in the rut of everyday living. All you need to do is engage with this little by little every day. Of course, the big question is how to do this?
Prioritise your health and well-being
All you have to do is choose from the list below, start with one thing, then another the next day and go from there…..
- 5 deep breaths at the top of every hour
- Meditate – Here are some ideas
- Exercise – We were not made to be sitting still every day
- Gratitude – Grow more of what you already have- make a list of the positives in your life and be grateful
- Stop judging – No one is perfect, including you. We were made with strengths and weaknesses
- Spend time with nature – Nature has healing powers
- Socialise – We were not made to exist in isolation, reach out to those nearest.
Nobody can do this for you. Even if I loved you deeply and wanted to exercise or meditate for you, I cannot. Your magic wand is within you and not me.
“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside dreams. Who looks inside awakens.” Carl Jung