The tools in this book can be used in the real world during everyday activities, and throughout your lifetime to maintain a calm, productive, fulfilling and meaningful existence.
If you work in the corporate world or are a CEO or manager in this field, you may find it challenging to balance the demands of your work with your own self-care and wellbeing.
See if you recognise yourself in any of the following:
- I go from task to task without taking any time for myself in my working day
- Sometimes I feel like I am running on empty
- I joined a gym to manage my stress but I’m too busy to take time out to go there
- By the time I get home in the evening I am too exhausted to do anything
- My relationships suffer because of my stress levels at work
If you have been stressed and struggling in the office and wonder if there is a more productive way to live and work, this book will share skills that you can easily integrate into your day-to-day life. Everything you learn in this book won’t take much time and is easy to practice, yet will enable you to maintain a calm, productive, fulfilling and meaningful existence both in your professional life and at home.
Whether you want to engage individually or to use these practices to excel your company, the smallest investment in your time will far outweigh the results you will get.