In her second book, Hansa brings together all the tools and techniques for wellbeing and stress reduction that she has accumulated over her twenty-year career. She skillfully presents these in a twenty-eight-day programme that an individual, employee or manager can easily integrate into their day to day routine.
The tools in this book can be used in the real world during everyday activities, and throughout your lifetime to maintain a calm, productive, fulfilling and meaningful existence.
This book is for you if:
- You go from task to task with not much time for yourself in your day
- You get home completely exhausted
- Your sleep is disrupted with an overactive mind
- Your communication in relationships is suffering because of your stress levels
- You are inclined to withdraw from your social network
- You are making more mistakes than usual because of lack of concentration.
The book will help you:
- Find time and space for your wellbeing and self-care
- With practical, easy exercises to do in the office or at home
- Improve communication and focus
- Develop healthy boundaries
- Become resilient and more productive in your life
If you have been stressed and struggling in the office and wonder if there is a more productive way to live and work, this book will share skills that you can easily integrate into your day-to-day life. Everything you learn in this book won’t take much time and is easy to practice, yet will enable you to maintain a calm, productive, fulfilling and meaningful existence both in your professional life and at home.
Whether you want to engage individually or to use these practices to excel your company, the smallest investment in your time will far outweigh the results you will get.